Effective starting date: 1 January 2021
Welcome to https://www.engiseek.com/ We hope you find our website (“the Site”) and its contents informative.
- “Site” means the whole or any part of the webpages, including individual elements of design, code elements, all written content, text, sounds, graphics, photographs, logos and other content.
- The Site is provided for general guidance and information purposes only. The information provided on this Site is not intended to be construed as, or substitute for, the provision of professional advice. We expressly do not purport to give professional advice over our Site. You should consult with a EngiSeek professional advisor in relation to any information on the Site before seeking to rely on it.
- Whilst every reasonable effort has been made by EngiSeek to ensure all information, articles, news, updates, other information or content available on the Site is accurate at the time of publication, some errors or mistakes can occur. All information and content on the Site is provided “as is” with no guarantee, warranty or representation in relation to completeness, accuracy, timeliness, relevance, sufficiency, fitness for any particular purpose or reliability.
- To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, EngiSeek disclaims any and all liability to you, any Site users and any affected third party in respect of the whole of the content on this Site and you agree that in no event shall EngiSeek be liable to you or any affected third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or other damages (including but not limited to, liability for loss of use, data, business interruption or profits), costs or expenses otherwise incurred, whether actionable under tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise, even if EngiSeek was advised or knew or should have known the possibility of such damages. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties (express or implied) are disclaimed.
- By using and accessing our Site, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, statutes and codes of practice, including without limitation, laws and regulations applicable to intellectual property rights, copyright and moral rights.
- EngiSeek strives to ensure that its Site is at all times technically sound. However, EngiSeek does not warrant and makes no representation that the content or any downloads or other material on this Site will be free from viruses, other harmful components, data-processing errors, technical glitches, operational problems, errors, bugs or other harmful elements. You remain solely responsible for the security and protection of your information processing systems when using the Site.
- Certain links on this Site may lead to third party servers, operators or websites over which EngiSeek has no control. EngiSeek disclaims any liability in relation to any links to other servers, operators or websites. It is recommended that you review the relevant website’s terms and conditions of use before proceeding.
- Content on our Site – including any concepts, ideas, methods, procedures, processes, know-how, publications, models, products, programs, software, technology, techniques, templates, designs, photographs, art work, graphics, logos and information on or described on the Site – may be copyrighted, proprietary or subject to intellectual property or other rights. Any unauthorised use of any materials, content or information on our Site may violate copyright, trademark and other laws or applicable intellectual property or licensing rights. No materials, content or information on our Site may be used, reproduced, transmitted or exploited in any form or by any means without the express written permission of EngiSeek.
- Use of the EngiSeek name, logo or other related entities’ or affiliates’ registered marks, products, programs or logos requires express written prior permission. Unauthorised use of any EngiSeek name, logo, product, program or other registered marks is prohibited to the fullest extent of the law.
- By accessing the EngiSeek website, you allow EngiSeek to collect your geographic location provided by your IP address and use it to provide county- and region-specific information.
1 ” EngiSeek ” is a reference to a reference to EngiSeek Pty Ltd.
Last update: 18 February 2021